We have had such good times and they truly are getting better as time goes on. I love you Jeff, and find reasons each day to love you a bit more than yesterday. You are truly my hero and I admire your strength. I am SO the lucky one here....and I thank you for loving me back. Happy Anniversary.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
We have had such good times and they truly are getting better as time goes on. I love you Jeff, and find reasons each day to love you a bit more than yesterday. You are truly my hero and I admire your strength. I am SO the lucky one here....and I thank you for loving me back. Happy Anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amber....such a darling couple you guys were and are!! I remember that day well....coming in from Texas to see you get married...you looked beautiful!
Michele
Post a Comment