Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fray concert



We are always up for a good concert. The Fray came to USANA and played a really good show. Now I just can't deny the fact that NOTHING can compare to a Tori show.....BUT the Fray was really good. The newlyweds Amy and Kiley, soon to be parents Kim and Chad, and the Old Fogies, us enjoyed the night. Well most of us enjoyed it, Jeff had no comment...........I think he would rather see Rush this monday? Im not sure who that is, other than the drummer is supposed to be amazing?

School is just on the horizon, and Jeff and I are going out to Chicago in a couple of weeks. Jeff's work has a workshop he is presenting at. So I am going to try and keep myself busy in chicago. We are planning a Cubs game, going to see Wicked, and I am faithfully checking the Oprah line to see when her shows start. Anyway that is whats going on with the Kohler Klan!

5 comments:

Option Addict said...

Rush this Monday? Sweet!

The second half of the fray was cool. I was lost during the first half. It would have been cooler if you were more cuddly...

Amber said...

What do you mean? I look plenty cuddly in the picture???

Option Addict said...

That's because your back is turned.

Michele said...

Hey Amber!!!
You wont believe who this is....it's your Aunt Michele, yes me, the one in Texas. :)
I'm sure you're wondering how I came across your blog....I googled Jeff, a while back, knowing he had a blog and then noticed you had one....so I had to stop by and say hi!
Keep posting those cute pictures of your family....they are darling!! Sooo cute!

Michele

Amber said...

Michele!!! It is such a good suprise to see a comment from you! I hope you guys are doing good and I hope you saw the post from Restless Heart! For everyone else, Michele was there and she was the first one to pull out the lighter and begin swaying!! Hahah Just kidding, it was so good to see you again and stop by soon :)