Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sept 11, for me is not the tragic day most think about. For me it is the best day of my life and the day my life changed for the better. This Sept 11 Jeff and I celebrate 9 whole years together!! Wow as most would say it doesn't' feel like that long, but looking back we have pretty much grown up together (and still are :) I was just 18 there, (a week away from 19...) and Jeff was 19. We met by fate and each day I realize why we were meant for each other. We make an awesome team.

We have had such good times and they truly are getting better as time goes on. I love you Jeff, and find reasons each day to love you a bit more than yesterday. You are truly my hero and I admire your strength. I am SO the lucky one here....and I thank you for loving me back. Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Amber....such a darling couple you guys were and are!! I remember that day well....coming in from Texas to see you get married...you looked beautiful!

Michele