Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Disneyland

Ok....after a very long break I have reunited with my computer, (finally) so I have alot to catch up on! Here we are at disneyland.... we have been there plenty of times but this time by far was the best! After 4 days I was not ready to leave. We seriously thought of extending the trip. Almost everyone from both sides of the family were able to make it down. Even my cute grandmas! We did miss Sheryl, David Susan and Brad though. But with graduation around the corner, it wasn't the best time for them to leave for a week. We missed you all!


After disneyland We stopped in St. George for Kaylees dance competition. The did AMAZING taking overall grand champion in both dances and swept the competition! congrats Kaylee! Bring on Nationals......



1 comment:

Michele said...

Look at those cute grandma's!! :)
I'm so glad they went with the family....Grandma Salmon, I know, had a great time.

No matter how old you get Disneyland Rocks!

Darling pictures!

Michele