Monday, June 30, 2008

TIMMY MCGRAW

What do girls like to do on their birthdays?? Well on moms birthday, she likes to go and see the hottest guy around shake his thang and sing some twang! haha So who else do we go and see...Timmy Mcgraw! He is something else...what a hottie! We got seats up at the top at USANA, and it was so much fun!




Shauna broke out the thumbs and was swingin all night! What hip replacement?? You would have thought it was her 25th birthday. Amy, was of course droppin it low and showing us how its done. And while Monica was rockin that funky wave and "Hit me, Hit me." I looked like the biggest fool ever. *sigh* we wont even go there. But thank goodness it was dark and hopefully nobody noticed. It was so fun. We must make a habit of this. So James Taylor is next up and well bring along the guys for that one.





He ALWAYS puts on a good show and I can't belive Ive seen him more than Tori?? something is wrong with that!

K Jessica and Brianne, you BETTER make it up for the next one, We need some more flava on the dance floor!

3 comments:

Monica Jackman said...

We did have a blast didn't we! But I will say that I hope no one sees those pics of me- can we say "double chin?"

Shanna said...

Hey..thanks for the invite! That looks like you girlies had so much fun!

The Powell's said...

Where are you???? I want to see a post.....Now!