Saturday, December 6, 2008


Happy birthday Jeff!!!! BIG 30!!!


For Jeffs birthday he wanted to go to a Jazz game. So off we went last night. It was SO So fun. From the moment we got to the arena till the moment we left we were awstruck. Here are a few photos...


the Bear was very nice to take a minute to have a photo with us.....but not more than a second after the pic was taken, Jeff got a quick shove to the shoulder and I ended up somewhere in the arms of the Bear!

This one is for the ladies..... HA HA just playin...supposidly he is the cutest guy in the NBA?? Hmmm









Jeff and I loved every minute of the game. SO FUN (oh yeah they won :)



















4 comments:

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Good job on the birthday gift. Looks like the bear pretty much loved you and then smothered your face.... Thanks again for dinner last night, so yummy! The turkey was divine.

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!
30...man he's OLD. ;)
Front row seats to an NBA game ~ priceless. Great gift idea...and so much fun. Way to go!

Michele

Unknown said...

I love your new blog look! The pictures of the kids and your family are absolutely beautiful!

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

I love the new family pics! Tbey look awesome. You're going to have to help me figure that out. I feel like I haven't talked to you in days. What's the latest?