Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baxter, my little Gentleman

Here is our new dog! Baxter. A christmas present the kids thought they would never get. I actually thought that same thing. I never thought I could handle a dog..and Im still learning. Once we get this potty training thing down, I will like Baxter so much more. He is a cute
Shih Tsu and we do love him.


Susan and JJ tied the knot December 19. It was such a beautiful wedding and they are the cutest couple. Somehow I didnt' get a picture of the two of them, but here are some others.






5 comments:

Monica Jackman said...

So my question is - does your baxter speak spanish too? I'm sure your kids are loving every second with that dog. And you will too once he is potty trained. And even it that never happens at least it will give you a reason to use your steamer every day!

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Oh shoot... only because of our conversation at lunch today I sadly know how the potty training is coming. Ups and downs...... it's just a down day;) Maybe a baxter punt would solve all issues.
I love, love, love the pic of Jordan. Susan looked so beautiful. You're pretty hot yourself. Thanks for lunch.

Michele said...

You did it...you actually got a puppy. He's darling and you will love him even more when he's house trained. The puppy stage can wear on you...but he'll be worth it in the long run.
The wedding pics are pretty!
I also love your new look for the blog...especially the picture of your family. Love it!!

Jessica said...

O Baxter...."my little china doll." He is so cute. We are so jealous, not of the potty training. just of the little gentleman. You just need to kick your feet up on your nice mahaugany, (spelling??) and have a nice glass of scotch!

Ann Mitchell said...

Hey, Amber,
This is one of your OLD friends from your childhood! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! Your daughter looks just like you did at that age!!!
I'm in year 29 of teaching the rich, white, English speaking kids in Alpine!
Check out my class blog:
missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com