Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TORI DAZE!!!!





I cant' come down off my Tori high!! Jeff and I have been "band aids" before for her and we cought the bug again. We flew to Phoenix to see her. Waited for 6 hours in 115 degree heat to meet her. She didnt come out cause it was to hot. Such a bummer. But for my dedication I did upgraded to front row seats by her body guard! She was even more amazing then I remember her.








Then we headed home to SLC. Kaylee and I went to meet her and she showed up! I met her before and made a fool of myself. I still did a bit this time but I got to tell her what song I wanted to hear and why. She was so nice and when I started talking she immediatly put down her pen and just listened to whatever I had to say. It was a bit strange, I didnt' think shed be so interested. But she did play my request and it was emotional to say the least. I cried no bawled through all of the song, "china." overall it was an amazing experiance and I can't wait for the next show.






I spent so much time taking video of the show. I got awsome movies. As we were walking out her body guard came up to me and said "come with me." I knew what they were going to do. so I go to a back room and they take my memory card and erase all my video. They were worried I was going to sell the clips. My camera takes good movies so I guess that was the issue. But they were nice enough to let me keep my stills.

3 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

YAY! You blogged! =) That looks like so much fun. I used to be a big Tori fan but haven't listened to her forever. I can't believe thay made you erase the video...I would have been SOOOO MAD!!! But, at least you got to meet her and get front row.
SO FUN!!!

Ann Mitchell said...

Too bad about the memory card. For every one of you that did that, I'm sure many, many more got away with it!

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who passions to seek different stuff. Currently I am fabricating my private pv panels. I am making it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I am using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I saw a truly amazing site that explains how to make solar panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how correct the info given there is. If some people over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I'd highly appreciate it, cauze I extremely love solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U guys are great.