Monday, October 1, 2007


Its my Birthday!! Woo Hoo! Who doesn't' like a day all to themselves and for people to call you and tell you Happy Birthday? Yeah my birthday was GREAT! Jeff always makes such a big deal of birthdays, you can't help but feel like a princess. So The day started by me getting up, at 11:00!!! It was the best sleep ever! the day just got better from there. The entire downstairs was draped with streamers an balloons. We just lounged around, went to the movies, shopped and came back and watched football. My kinda day.
I used to have such an issue with getting a year older but after deep thought, I don't think I would ever want to go back to being 21 again! Life just gets better year after year.

So I dogged Jeff out on the last post pretty good, so I must give props when props are due. He defiantly made up for shortchanging me on the gift. He surprised me with a little
turquoise box. We all know where that is from????? Tiffany's!! It was a beautiful necklace that I absolutely LOVE. He is such a sweetheart! Thanks babe!
So other than my birthday, nothing much has gone on. Nothing post worthy anyway. So hopefully this week will bring more interesting things.

1 comment:

Option Addict said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love you!!!