Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We finally got some time to go up to my very favorite fall time place.....LAGOON! We all had so much fun. The first ride of the day was the rickety old roller coaster. I forget how rickety it really is. Jaxon was finally tall enough to ride the big rides, so when he saw what he thought was a "Fun white Train" we didn't have to ask twice for him to ride. So here the kids are in line excited to ride.





Jaxon is getting excited........
Ok, now before you watch the video, just remember I never would have done this intentionally if I'd known how scary it can be to a 4 yr old. I started recording this after the huge hills, and when the ride was just about to end. anyway...................(he will look back one day and laugh)













This video speaks for itself......but we were in line for yet another rollercoaster.








Here are just some other random photos from the day. It is always so fun when grandma Sheryl, Kim, Susan, get to come. We always have so much fun just goofing off! :)








Jeffs favorite part of any park is playing the games. We always come home with tons of stuffed animals. The kids think dad is so cool! (just the way he likes it!)

Anyway we had a blast and Im glad that we got to go before it got to cold. until next time.....peace out!

1 comment:

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

I'm still laughing so hard. Bless Jaxon's heart. I have to admit, probably be frequenting the footage often for some good laughs..... I'm a jerk.