Wednesday, December 5, 2007

TORI DAZE

I love Tori Amos. I know she can be a bit "out there" but I still love her. I have gone to many shows and since my partner in crime Monica was out of commission, Jeff got the extra ticket. (not to many people I know are to excited to see tori :) He went out to Calif 2 years ago and went to a show with me. It was AMAZING!! I got to meet her before the show and that was even more amazing! So for this year Jeff knew what to expect. He actually likes to see her live. She puts on such a magical show. Anyway.....we had Unbelievable seats. Dead center 3 row. Ok enough rambling because I could go on forever about how great the show was ect...........






This is Tori, just in a different get up.

I recorded some of the show....check it out.



No comments: