Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jordans birthday



Jordan is 1!! I can't belive it has been one year since I was in the hospital delivering Jordan. He has truly been such a blessing to our family and gets cuter each day. We just decided to have his birthday at Brick Oven. So we all enjoyed pizza and watching Jordan play Peek a boo. His new favorite game. As you can see, he is still getting the cover your eyes part down.





Older brothers and sisters means plenty of help when it comes to opening presents


Jordan is very lucky to have so many people that love him. We had a good time and Jordan absolutly loves all his new toys.


3 comments:

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

I cannot believe he's one either! He is the sweetest little guy. Thanks for all the good eats. It was so much fun.

Monica Jackman said...

Yet another event we missed out on :( I'm sorry we couldn't be there for jordan's big day. He is the sweetest thing ever. He is so cute. Give him a big fat kiss and squeeze from me. Love you all!

Michele said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jordan!!

He's darling! I love them when they're that age...so sweet.

Love Brick Oven too! :)

Michele